What makes SIMONA valuable?
- What does our brand embody around the globe?
- In which areas do our thermoplastic solutions deliver added value for our customers?
- What do we have to do to ensure that we can continue to deliver this added value?
- Why do people work at SIMONA?
- What does “A company like a friend” mean to them?
- Why do shareholders invest in SIMONA?
The answers to these questions are provided in this annual report – by customers, employees, shareholders and suppliers. Our mission was to explore what makes SIMONA valuable. The result: interesting insights into our corporate DNA and compelling profiles of our key stakeholders.
On the Subject of Company DNA
Companies need a clearly recognisable identity to underpin their public image and guide the actions of their employees. It is this identity that enables them to adapt to changes in the market and develop new products and technologies. For all living things, this function is performed by our DNA. By exploring this comparison a little further, we can learn a great deal about the character of a company such as SIMONA.