Specialist training course: SIMONA® Double-Containment Piping Systems
Those attending the one-day specialist course will receive in-depth training (theory and practice) with regard to planning and implementing double-containment piping systems. The focus is on selecting suitable materials, designing the piping system and installing it in accordance with applicable standards.
The training course is aimed primarily at planning experts, engineers, technical designers and fitters responsible for the design or implementation of such systems or the selection of suitable plastics, with a focus on
- System planning and construction
- Pipelayers and installation companies
- Tank and equipment engineering
- Plant operations
- Engineering and planning offices
Choice of material
- Material basics
- Technical characteristics
Design and dimensioning
- Project planning to DVS 2210
- Chemical resistance
- Calculation of overpressure and vacuum
- Factoring in of temperature changes
- Joining methods in double-containment piping systems
- System design/constraints
- Distances between supports
- Performance of pressure tests
- Analysis of chemical resistance
- Calculation of anchor forces and stresses
- Determination of distances between supports and design of guide bearings
- Material recommendations
- Pipe accessories
The technical presentations will be conducted by experts from SIMONA AG with qualifications and experience in KRV (plastic pipe association), DIN, DVS (German welding association) and DWA (German association for water, waste water and waste) committee work.
Max. 8 participants per training course
Duration: 1 day
Start time: 10 a.m.
Finish time: 4 p.m.
EUR 125.00 plus sales tax (price per person)