SIMONA® SmartTank 2.0
Our latest tank calculation program is the result of state-of-the-art software engineering, with an emphasis on delivering customer value.
- Maximum efficiency in tank design
- Most advanced, future-proof programming
- Network-compatible application and management of the software
- Simple and efficient project management
- Intuitive and user-friendly design
- Plausibility check and validation of all data entered
- High-quality and verifiable output as well as full print-out
- Best-in-class service and support via hotline with rapid response
SIMONA® SmartTank unlocks new possibilities for the calculation of rectangular and cylindrical tanks. We have added further features to the previous program functions so that you can achieve even more precise results when designing your containers in the future. Among the latest functions is the integrated SIMONA® Twin-Wall Sheet module (as an option). It is the only scientifically validated and officially verified tank calculation method for twin-wall sheets currently available.
New program highlights at a glance:
- SIMONA® Twin-Wall Sheet calculation for flat roofs of rectangular and cylindrical tanks (optional module)
- Integrated miner tool for the calculation of varying temperatures
- Assistant for the calculation of tank columns
- Integration of PE-EL (electrically conductive material)
- Option of selecting current DIBt list of substances or, alternatively, SIMCHEM
- Upgrade for rectangular tanks in accordance with latest DVS draft version (integrated FEM)
- FEM calculation for flat roofs of rectangular and cylindrical tanks
- User-defined profile layout for circumferentially reinforced tanks
- Profile maker to create and manage individual reinforcement profiles
- Material manager for individual definition of materials for reinforcement
- Improved graphical output and stress analyses for rectangular tanks
Interested? SIMONA® SmartTank 2.0 is available for testing in a free demo version. Please complete the form on the following page or get in touch with our Technical Service Centre.