Customising is one of SIMONA's key strengths. Many of our customers benefit from customised solutions that help them compete successfully within the business arena. In order to tailor our products to your requirements in the best way possible, we offer not only standard thicknesses and formats but also customised semi-finished parts engineered to your project specifications.
When it comes to processing our semi-finished parts, we rely on state-of-the-art equipment and decades of experience in machining. Working in close cooperation with your team, our experts will come up with the best possible solution for your application, in addition to assisting you with everything from the selection of materials to finishing.
- Sheets in special lengths and thicknesses
- Contour cut
- Die-cutting, milling and drilling
- Surface treatment, e.g. planing
Our high-end machinery:
- 5-axis milling centres with maximum travel of 5,750 x 1,750 x 400 mm (L x W x H)
- 3-axis milling centres with maximum travel of 6,000 x 2,000 x 550 mm (L x W x H)
- 5-axis turning and milling centres with end-to-end processing of diameters up to 400 mm and lengths of 500 mm
- CNC lathes with maximum lathe diameter of up to 1,200 mm
- Four-directional centre with 9 spindles and T-slot unit: cross-sections up to 240 x 120 mm (W x H) and length of 2/3/6 m or as required