Specialised training on drainage piping systems for traffic route construction
Permanent stability for rail tracks and roads. Designed to discharge ground and surface water, SIMONA drainage systems can make a significant contribution to the quality and operational safety of road and railway networks. In SIMODRAIN®, SIMONA has developed an extensive certified product range for the drainage of rail installations.
Training is particularly aimed at experienced construction site managers, planners and engineers from the field of civil engineering, i. e.:
- Engineering and planning consultancies
- Construction companies
- Rehabilitation contractors
- System operators
- Material basics
- Technical characteristics
- Types of pipe
Requirements for building installations
- Standards and approvals
- Certificates to obtain an Internal Company Permit ('UiG') or Consent in an Individual Case ('ZiE')
- Product range for pipe and shaft structures as well as customised solutions
- Consulting service
- Structural calculation
- Special diameters/customising
- Processing accesories
The specialised presentations are given by experts from SIMONA AG with qualifications and experience gained through KRV, DIN, DVS and DWA committee work.
Max. 8 participants per training course
Duration: 1 day
Start time: 9 a.m.
Finish time: 4 p.m.
EUR 125.00 plus sales tax (price per person)