Our Products for the Internal Lining of Drinking Water Tanks
SIMONA® PE blue 340 sheets are an economical solution for lining raw water, purified water or drinking water tanks. They also minimise cleaning and disinfection costs.
Lining technology allows complete rehabilitation of virtually any shape of tank. Any butt joints or weld seams necessary are always smoothed close to the surface. This helps to overcome even the most difficult installation situations and achieves a permanently homogeneous surface texture for the finished lining. In operation, it makes cleaning and disinfection easy and very fast, and hence far less expensive compared to conventional methods of rehabilitation.
SIMONA® PE sheets and welding rods are specially designed for the rehabilitation of elevated drinking water tanks.
Benefits at a Glance
- Long-term stability due to solid material design
- Long service life due to high chemical resistance
- Time saved in assembly due to excellent processing capability
- Certified in accordance with DVGW Code of Practice, Worksheet W 270, not to provide a breeding ground for microorganisms
- Absolutely hygienic state due to the elimination of contamination risk
- Minimised cost of cleaning and disinfection
- All the PE pipes meet the drinking-water contact recommendations for organic materials (plastics) in contact with drinking water, issued by the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR)
SIMONA® PE Blue 340 sheets, extruded
SIMONA® PE Blue 340 welding rods
Do you have a specific project or would like to be advised? Contact us!