of SIMONA® Drinking Water Pipes
SIMONA® PE 100-Line, SIMONA® PE 100 RC-Line and SIMONA® PE 100 SPC RC-Line drinking water pipes can be installed using various installation methods.
The open method is characterised by the excavation of atrench, laying of the pipe protected by a slope or sheeting, andfinally the filling of the trench.
Laying plastic pipelines by the trenchless method provides financial and ecological benefits:
- Minimal detrimental effect on developed and paved surfaces
- Potential use of existing pipeline routes
- Reduction in civil engineering and re-cultivation costs
- Pipelines can be laid under rivers, lakes or traffic routes
- Reduction in CO2 emissions due to the elimination ofhaving to transport road surfacing, excavated soil and fill material
- Minimal nuisance to residents
- Reduction in traffic obstructions and avoidance oftraffic congestion